Friday, October 16, 2009

Name Czarina

I love names.  I love naming.  My dad had this big black book of all the knowledge in the world and, in the back, was a list of names.  I used to copy out those names for hours.  To this day, one of my tricks to calming myself or entertaining myself is to write out imaginary family trees.  Many of my school notebooks have pages of these fictional families.

Plus I have an unusual name which grants me special powers.  I know what it is like to be the only person with that name. To be the pause when the teacher takes roll for the first time.  As a teacher, I also know that there is not a name used on earth that cannot be turned into something to tease the owner.  To be sure, I think there might be some initials or names to be avoided because they are just too easy of a mark.  But still, parents cannot come up with a name that some kid will use as a weapon.

Anyway, if you are interested in some helpful suggestions (I would like to make them orders but I'm not really a czarina), send in your questions and we'll see what comes up.  Just email me at Hllewis22@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment